It’s About Brand Loyalty
Brand loyalty is a massive challenge for hoteliers. Guests can easily find the best deals online. Hospitality Wi-Fi is still the #1 desired amenity and will soon be the primary way to connect with your guests.
A robust and engaging hospitality guest Wi-Fi service is the best insurance policy you can get to retain customers.
Hospitality Wi-Fi used to be all about connecting devices. Now, more than ever before, it is about connecting guests to your brand.
80% of guests will not return to a hotel that delivers a terrible technology experience. And, we all know what bad reviews at TripAdvisor mean for bookings.
User Story – Claire 42
- Claire is a 42-year-old sales executive attending a conference in New York. She checks in at the conference hotel on the Saturday before the event. Even before unpacking, Claire connects to the hotel guest Wi-Fi service. The captive portal offers Claire to log in using social media or her last name and room number. Claire selects Facebook login and keeps the box “Remember me at next connection” ticked.
- Since it’s her first time with the hotel brand, Claire is forwarded to a page where she can sign-up for the loyalty program. She receives the premium hospitality Wi-Fi for free during this visit as an appreciation.
- It is Sunday 5 pm. A full day downtown has made Claire exhausted. As she walks down the hallway to her room, Claire receives an SMS message with a special offer for a massage at the fitness center.
- Monday, the conference starts. Claire selects the conference hospitality Wi-Fi (SSID) and receives valuable information about the event at the portal.
- Claire is back in her room on the last evening. Instead of just flying on to the hospitality Wi-Fi network, as usual, Claire lands at a page asking her to participate in a one-minute online survey. Claire agrees, not only because she gets a free item from the minibar as an incentive, but because her stay has been perfect. After pressing “submit,” Claire gets the choice to rate the hotel on TripAdvisor. She provides an overall high rating and comments about the excellent hospitality guest Wi-Fi service and the breakfast, in that order.
Note! If Claire had rated bad in the survey, the reception would get notified and would have had a chance to provide an apology and gift to Clair during her check-out.
Access our Wi-Fi Resources Library
You will get access to download all our Wi-Fi-related collaterals including White Papers and Solution Briefs. You may also want to visit our insights section.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Home-Like Wi-Fi Experience
Your guests are pampered with high-performance Wi-Fi in their homes, where they only log in the first time they connect to a new Wi-Fi network. They don’t expect less from you. As a hotelier, you must offer that home-like frictionless hospitality Wi-Fi experience at every property across your brand.
Claire selected Facebook login and kept the box “Remember me at next connection” ticked. It was simple for her, but advanced activities were going on behind the scenes in Enea Aptilo SMP (software) or SMP-S (service on AWS) with the Enea Aptilo SMP Venue Wi-Fi Manager.
Claire connected with Facebook’s login service and, by doing so, agreed to share her public profile. The data from her public profile allow you to get to know her better and offer a more personalized hospitality guest Wi-Fi experience that builds loyalty.
We deliver hospitality Wi-Fi with
Simplicity – Stability – Control
Use Enea Aptilo SMP to deliver a consistent and reliable hospitality guest Wi-Fi experience across every property in your brand. Wi-Fi services with stability, central control, and proven support for all leading Wi-Fi vendors.
Your hospitality Wi-Fi service is primarily a business tool for your sales and marketing. This is why Enea Aptilo SMP allows your employees to make local captive portal and analytics modifications. Changes that anyone without IT skills can do, even down to a local area of your properties.
Templates and administrative rights decide what can be changed. You can schedule captive portals to kick in at a specific date and time, maybe to showcase tonight’s restaurant specials or create login portals for upcoming conferences. And you can use our Wi-Fi Marketing to engage with your guests.
Hospitality Wi-Fi Provides Insights
Your local staff gets valuable and actionable insights about guests from Wi-Fi analytics. They can analyze data such as user demographics, usage of services, and location information. You can also use our survey functionality to profile your guests further and get their consent to store their data. This data is the foundation of personalized campaigns, where you can engage guests through captive portals, SMS, and e-mail. This will drive upsell of services and loyalty.
Get Our Most Wanted Functions
We have collected the most wanted enterprise guest Wi-Fi functions in our cloud service – the Enea Aptilo Guest Wi-Fi Cloud. However, suppose you have special requirements and need advanced integration. In that case, you may choose the Enea Aptilo SMP (software) or SMP-S (service on AWS) with the Enea Aptilo SMP Venue Wi-Fi Manager instead.