Enea – supplementary information on repurchase program
Earlier today Enea announced that the Board of Directors of Enea has decided to exercise the authorization granted by the Annual General Meeting 2023 for repurchase of own shares during the third quarter 2023. Enea supplements the information, that the maximum amount for repurchases in the program amounts to 25 MSEK up to and including 25 October 2023.
The complete terms for the repurchase program are set out below:
- Repurchase shall take place on Nasdaq Stockholm in accordance with its rulebook for issuers and in accordance with MAR and the Safe Harbour Regulation.
- Repurchase may take place during the period from and including 19 July 2023 up to and including 25 October 2023.
- The number of shares that shall be repurchased may not result in that the company’s shareholding after the repurchase exceeds 10 per cent of the total number of shares in the company.
- Repurchase may only be made at a price per share within the registered price interval at any given time, which refers to the interval between the current highest buying price and the lowest selling price on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Payment for repurchased shares shall be made in cash and the aggregate amount that shall be paid for repurchased shares may amount to at the highest 25 MSEK.
The purpose of the repurchase program is to enable the company to adapt its capital structure to its capital needs over time, and thereby contribute to an increased shareholder value. The current intention is that the repurchased shares will be withdrawn by resolution at upcoming general meetings.
Anders Lidbeck, Acting President and CEO
Phone: +46 8 507 140 00
E-mail: [email protected]
Enea is a world-leading specialist in software for telecom and cybersecurity. The company’s cloud-native solutions connect, optimize, and secure services for mobile and fixed subscribers, enterprises, and the Internet of Things. More than 100 communication service providers and 4.5 billion people rely on Enea technologies every day.
Enea has strengthened its product portfolio and global market position by integrating a number of acquisitions, including Qosmos, Openwave Mobility, Aptilo Networks, and AdaptiveMobile Security.
Enea is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information: www.enea.com