Enea Showcases Award-winning Qosmos ixEngine at RSA Conference 2022
Enea will demonstrate the latest cloud security and machine learning capabilities of Qosmos ixEngine®, the most widely deployed DPI engine in cybersecurity, at RSA Conference 2022 in San Francisco, 6 – 9 June 2022.
Cloud-based cybersecurity is one of the industry’s hottest trends. To be effective, it requires detailed, real-time traffic visibility, based on machine learning and classification of encrypted traffic. Enea uses these types of innovations to provide security vendors with a new generation of traffic intelligence that ensures highly protective solutions.
Roy Chua, Founder and Principal at AvidThink says: “Accelerated adoption of cloud applications driven by remote work and increased mobility, the rising complexity of cyber-attacks, and the wide use of encryption challenge both enterprises and service providers. A strong DPI engine is critical for visibility into applications, services, and users, and enabling secure and high-quality services."
Enea’s Qosmos ixEngine provides the continuously updated protocol and application identification, encrypted traffic classification, scalability and performance required to meet the needs of cloud networking and security. It also ensures that vendors can deliver strong cloud security for enterprises by more effectively identifying anomalous and evasive traffic.
These capabilities have been recognized by the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards where Qosmos ixEngine was named the Gold Winner for Cloud Infrastructure Security. In addition, the Qosmos ML Categorizer, a Qosmos ixEngine machine learning module that provides network traffic visibility in fully encrypted traffic flows, was named Gold Winner for Machine Learning. These awards reflect the continuous product innovation that has made Qosmos ixEngine the most widely embedded application identification and DPI engine in cloud security today.
Enea will showcase Qosmos ixEngine’s award-winning capabilities at the RSA Conference. They include:
- Expanded coverage for enterprise applications and Cloud, SaaS and IoT/ICS protocols.
- Improved support for identifying and managing private cloud applications.
- The Machine Learning (ML) Categorizer, which improves and enhances encrypted traffic classification accuracy with service-level traffic categorization.
- New code to facilitate the use of cloud-scale performance enhancers like DPDK and VPP.
- Improved first packet processing (including Office365 service categorization on first packet) to optimize security steering.
- Transactional DPI to support granular usage rules that facilitate open access to important Cloud & OTT applications without compromising enterprise security.
Jean-Philippe Lion, Senior Vice President of the Enterprise Business Unit at Enea, says: “We are committed to ensuring that vendors succeed in providing effective solutions for network security in a constantly evolving marketplace. We strive to develop ever more effective ways to combat sophisticated cyber-attacks through the continuous enhancement of our products. We are very proud that our technical advancements have been recognized by the 2022 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. They highlight our expertise and underscore our commitment and investment in traffic intelligence technology. We encourage visitors to RSA 2022 to visit our booth for a live demonstration of Qosmos ixEngine capabilities.”
RSA Conference 2022 will take place from 6 – 9 June 2022 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, USA. Enea will be present at booth 3325 in the South Hall.
- Traffic Visibility: The Fast Path to SASE Success
- First Packet Processing: Boost the Performance of SD-WAN and SASE
- Qosmos ixEngine: Next-Generation Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) for Maximum Traffic Visibility
Enea is a world-leading specialist in software for telecom and cybersecurity. The company’s cloud-native solutions connect, optimize, and secure services for mobile subscribers, enterprises, and the Internet of Things. More than 100 communication service providers and 4.5 billion people rely on Enea technologies every day.
Enea has strengthened its product portfolio and global market position by integrating a number of acquisitions, including Qosmos, Openwave Mobility, Aptilo Networks, and AdaptiveMobile Security.
Enea is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information: www.enea.com