Get Ready for the AI Revolution! Fears, Hopes and Plans for AI in Cybersecurity
Surprising Results from New Survey
See the on-demand webinar below!
A recent Cybersecurity Insiders survey reveals cybersecurity professionals are deeply concerned about potential harm from offensive and rogue AI, while at the same time eagerly embarking on ambitious plans to integrate AI-enhanced tools into the heart of their own organizations’ defenses.
In this on-demand webinar, industry-leading AI experts from Arista Networks, Enea and Zscaler present and discuss the often surprising and sometimes seemingly contradictory hopes, fears and plans for AI in cybersecurity revealed by this survey.
The webinar covers:
- Cybersecurity professionals’ top concerns about AI and how to best assess and address these fears on behalf of your organization.
- Issues that seem of little or no concern to cybersecurity professionals – but should be.
- The benefits security professionals expect from AI and how to separate hype from reality in vendor claims. Panelists give concrete examples of AI benefits available today in domains like Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), Network Detection & Response (NDR), Network Traffic Analytics (NTA), and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI).
- Emerging security use cases for AI.
- Insider tips from our AI experts that will help you build realistic AI budgets and achievable implementation plans.