Industry Leaders Interviewed on the real issues impacting mobile networks
New 15 minute webinars from industry leaders giving mobile operators “bite-sized thought leadership”
Beginning February 6 Enea launches another industry first Mvile Video Council (MOVIC) ! Mobile Video Industry Council (MOVIC) will introduce 15-minute webinars – or microcasts as we call them – on critical issues that impact mobile operators. The microcasts provide exclusive insights into the real issues on mobile networks, with input from well-known industry luminaries from technology vendors, mobile operators industry analysts and the media.
Each month, MOVIC features two exclusive microcasts for registrants, including:
- What do Worldwide Mobile Operator Rankings mean?: During the first microcast, panelists from Tutela, Rootmetrics and ABI research will discuss the models used to benchmark network performance, metrics and methodologies and what steps operators can take to boost their ranking.
Available: February 6th at 8am PST, 5pm CET
- Cloud Gaming on 5G?: During this Feb. 20 microcast, panelists from WIRED Magazine, Analysys Mason and the gaming industry discuss how new cross-platform cloud gaming will impact networks, as well as the business models and monetization opportunities available to operators. Learn the steps you can take to anticipate mobile gaming quality of experience (QoE) issues before they occur in your network.
Available: February 20th at 8am PST, 5pm CET
Later episodes in March and April include
- Global Survey of 40 Mobile Operators on Cloud Data Management: hear how other operators view 5G Standalone (SA) and edge strategies.
- Secrets to Managing RAN Congestion: The latest network trends impacting the RAN and why 5G may not be not the panacea. Learn what metrics successful operators are using to monitor RAN congestion.
- What Consumers Want From 5G: A global survey of 5,000 consumers. Hear what media services and use cases consumers want from 5G, and learn the services attracting subscriptions from European, APAC, and North American consumers.
- The State of Mobile Video in 2020: Live data gathered from mobile networks worldwide and anonymized. Learn about the global trends in video resolution, encryption and viewing habits. Also find out how these trends will impact your network in 2020
You can register today to watch the microcasts, all of which can be watched live or downloaded to watch on the go. Additionally, each episode will be podcasted within hours.