Enea initiates repurchase program
The Board of Directors of Enea Aktiebolag has decided to exercise the authorization granted by the Annual General Meeting 2023 for repurchase of own shares.
At the Annual General Meeting in Enea on 4 May 2023, it was resolved to authorize the Board of Directors to resolve on acquisition and transfer of own ordinary shares. The Board of Directors has now resolved to exercise the authorization regarding repurchase of own ordinary shares. Repurchase of own ordinary shares will be carried out in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and the EU Commission Delegated Regulation 2016/1052 (the so-called Safe Harbour Regulation). Repurchase of ordinary shares will be carried out by an investment firm or credit institution that makes its trading decisions independently of Enea as regards the timing of the repurchase of Enea’s shares. Reporting of completed repurchases will be made in accordance with applicable rules.
The repurchase program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Repurchase shall take place on Nasdaq Stockholm in accordance with its rulebook for issuers and in accordance with MAR and the Safe Harbour Regulation.
- Repurchase may take place during the period from and including 19 July 2023 up to and including 25 October 2023.
- The number of shares that shall be repurchased may not result in that the company’s shareholding after the repurchase exceeds 10 per cent of the total number of shares in the company.
- Repurchase may only be made at a price per share within the registered price interval at any given time, which refers to the interval between the current highest buying price and the lowest selling price on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Payment for repurchased shares shall be made in cash.
The purpose of the repurchase program is to enable the company to adapt its capital structure to its capital needs over time, and thereby contribute to an increased shareholder value. The current intention is that the repurchased shares will be withdrawn by resolution at upcoming general meetings.
As of today, the total number of shares in Enea amounts to 21,858,231 shares, of which 21,615,231 are ordinary shares with 1 vote each and 243,000 are series C shares with 1/10 vote each. Enea currently holds a total of 12,952 ordinary shares and all 243,000 outstanding series C shares, corresponding to a total of 255,952 shares.
Anders Lidbeck, Acting President and CEO
Phone: +46 8 507 140 00
E-mail: [email protected]
Enea is a world-leading specialist in software for telecom and cybersecurity. The company’s cloud-native solutions connect, optimize, and secure services for mobile and fixed subscribers, enterprises, and the Internet of Things. More than 100 communication service providers and 4.5 billion people rely on Enea technologies every day.
Enea has strengthened its product portfolio and global market position by integrating a number of acquisitions, including Qosmos, Openwave Mobility, Aptilo Networks, and AdaptiveMobile Security.
Enea is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information: www.enea.com