Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting on Cloud Scale for all System Generations and Access Networks
Enea Access Manager is a cloud-native AAA server providing access control to data networks in 5G and for devices or users from non-3GPP access in 4G, 3G, and 2G. A broad range of wired and wireless access services and a rich set of capabilities helps consolidate access control and authorization services across multiple networks and access technologies. Enea Access Manager is proven in use by over 90 mobile network operators and communication service providers.
Enea Access Manager is fully designed for deployment as CNFs or VNFs in any public or private cloud, offering clear advantages in operations and management, scalability, and high availability. Its software design is built on cloud-native principles, including separating processing and state, micro-services, and using software containers.
Easy to Use
The built-in rules engine enables operators to create customized rules using a low-code tool easily, typically saving 40% – 60% development time. The rules engine allows users to interact with request processing and communicate with Enea Access Manager through well-defined APIs to develop and deploy custom logic.
With reliability features, including load balancing and multi-site redundancy, Enea Access Manager is designed to meet the most stringent high-availability requirements and the capability to handle billions of devices and hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. It has proven its reliability in use by over 90 operators worldwide.
Key features include:
- Enea Rules Engine for easy integration with network elements from other vendors
- Zero-touch operations using self-management features and standard management tools
- Comprehensive support for use cases, from Wi-Fi Calling (Voice over Wi-Fi) to 5G standalone operation
- Co-location with the Enea Data Manager, and ancillary add-ons including ENUM
- Compliance with the 3GPP Release 15 standard for AUSF and AAA functionality, learn more about the 3GPP AAA functionality.
Key benefits include:
- Support growth through new 5G-powered use cases with 5G DN-AAA
- Short time-to-market thanks to the low-code platform
- High reliability reduces operational risks
- Cloud-native scalability immediately meets a growing demand
- Open, standards-compliant interfaces support a high degree of off-the-shelf interworking