Interim Report January 1 – March 31, 2008
Stockholm, April 23, 2008 – Enea®, (Nordic Exchange/Small Cap/ENEA), a world leading provider of network software and services, today publishes the interim report for the first quarter, 2008.
- Net sales increased by 8 percent to SEK 218.6 (202.9) million. Currency-adjusted growth was 9 percent.
- Software sales decreased with 4 percent to SEK 73.7 (76.7) million. Currency-adjusted decrease was 2 percent.- Consulting and other revenues rose 15 percent to SEK 144.9 (126.2) million. Currency-adjusted growth was 17 percent.
- Operating profit increased by 4 percent to SEK 18.7 (18.0) million1). Operating margin was 8.6 (8.9) percent.
- Net profit decreased to SEK 10.8 (13.9) million, earnings per share to SEK 0.03 (0.04).
Events after the end of the quarter
- Acquisition of French Netbricks SAS, a profitable company specializing in telecommunications software.
- Acquisition of profitable consulting company IP Devel SRO, Enea's Romanian partner for several years.
Please see enclosed pdf for the entire report. ´
Enea and the company's financials will be presented by CEO Johan Wall and CFO Håkan Gustavson at a Media and Analyst meeting at Operaterrassen, Karl den XII Torg 4, Stockholm, Sweden at 10.30 CET today. The presentation and questions will be webcasted in co-operation with Financial Hearings. Registration is mandatory and can be made at www.financialhearings.com, by e-mail [email protected] or by calling +46 8 411 43 80.
The webcast starts approximately five minutes prior to the event. The link to webcast can be found at www.enea.com and www.financialhearings.com. You can also follow the presentation via phone +46 8 5052 0270 or +44 208 817 9301. Presentation slides can be viewed and downloaded at www.enea.com before the meeting.