Enea launches share buyback program
The Board of Directors of Enea AB has decided to utilize the authorization granted by the Annual General Meeting 2021 to repurchase the company´s own shares.
At the general meeting of Enea, on May 6th 2021, the Board of Directors was given the mandate to decide about repurchase and transfer of shares. The board has now decided to use the mandate about repurchase of own shares. Acquisitions of shares will be carried out in accordance with the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and the Commission Delegated Regulation 2016/1052 (the so-called Safe Harbour Regulation). Acquisitions of shares will be managed by an investment firm or credit institution that makes its trading decisions regarding the timing of the acquisitions of Enea´s shares independently of Enea.
The buyback program is subject to the following terms:
- A maximum of 180 000 shares (corresponding to 0.8 percent of the total number of shares) may be acquired and the maximum purchase amount is SEK 45 million.
- Acquisitions are to be made on Nasdaq Stockholm in accordance with its Rule Book for Issuers, MAR and the Safe Harbour Regulation.
- The shares shall be purchased at a per-share price within the price range (spread) on Nasdaq Stockholm applicable from time to time, meaning the spread between the highest and lowest purchase price prevailing and disseminated by Nasdaq Stockholm from time to time.
- Acquisitions of shares can be made during the period from July 19 2021 until March 31 2022.
- Payment for the shares is to be made in cash.
Without in any way restricting the discretion and independence of the investment firm or credit institution in executing its mandate, the firm or institution will endeavor to carry out purchases reasonably evenly spread over the duration of its mandate.
The purpose of the purchases is to secure shares for allocation in the previously by AGM decided long term incentive program LTIP 2019.
Enea AB´s current holding of own shares is 38 688, corresponding to 0.2 percent of outstanding shares.
For more information please contact:
Jan Häglund, President and CEO
E-mail: [email protected]
Björn Westberg, CFO
E-mail: [email protected]
Enea is one of the world´s leading specialists in software for telecommunications and cybersecurity. The company´s cloud-native products are used to enable services for mobile subscribers, enterprise customers, and the Internet of Things. More than 3 billion people rely on Enea technologies in their daily lives.
Enea corporate headquarters is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Enea is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, visit: www.enea.com