Annual General Meeting of Enea AB
STOCKHOLM, May 15, 2008 – The Annual General Meeting of Enea AB (556209-7146), May 15, 2008, resolved to approve the proposals of the Board of Directors and the nomination committee.
The Annual General Meeting of Enea AB
- approved the income statement and balance sheet as well as the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet
- resolved to approve the Board of Directors' proposal that no dividend will be paid
- discharged the Board of Directors and the CEO from liability for fiscal year 2007
- approved the nomination committee proposal to have 6 board members and 0 deputies
- approved the directors and auditors' fees
- elected the following people to the new Board of Directors, according to the nomination committee's proposal:
- Staffan Ahlberg (re-election)
- Kjell Duveblad (new election)
- Åsa Landén Ericsson (re-election)
- Gösta Lemne (re-election)
- Jon Risfelt (re-election)
- Anders Skarin (re-election)
- elected Staffan Ahlberg as Chairman of the Board of Directors
- resolved to approve the nomination committee's proposal for election of the nomination committee
- resolved to approve the Board of Directors' proposal to remuneration of the management team
- resolved to approve the Board of Directors' proposal of an option plan for employees of Enea Embedded Technology Inc. which contains issue of warrants as well as transfer of warrants
- resolved to approve the Board of Directors' proposal for a new share issue in order to obtain even trading lots, a change in articles of association and consolidation of shares 1:20 to take place so that 20 existing shares are consolidated into one share
- authorized the Board of Directors to, for the purpose of acquisitions, decide on new share issues of a maximum of 36,711,426 shares, each share with a par value of 5 öre, on one or more occasions during the period until the next Annual General Meeting. If this authorization is fully exercised the Company's share capital will be increased by a maximum of SEK 1,835,571.30.
For complete Minutes with enclosures, please visit www.enea.com.
The Board of Directors