Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Time: 8 am San Francisco / 11 am New York / 4 pm London
Duration: 45 min + Q&A
If you are unable to attend this session, feel free to register and a link to the recording will be sent to you afterwards.
Universal Customer Premise Equipment (uCPE) is becoming the launchpad for a new generation enterprise services: second generation SD-WAN, SASE, IoT and private 5G. This platform consolidates multiple applications onto single white box hardware and introduces extraordinary service flexibility.
Watch this webinar to gain insight into the applications service providers can host and monetize on uCPE beyond SD-WAN, and which applications they must prepare to host tomorrow. Find out how uCPE supports managed Wi-Fi and unified communications in the near term and how uCPE will evolve to support AI-focused services, such as real-time video analytics.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is targeted at CSP leaders of enterprise services and products, and enterprises themselves looking to adopt uCPE-based network and edge computing services.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Growth drivers behind uCPE adoption and services
- The current state of the uCPE ecosystem and its evolution in the coming years
- The role of evolving enterprise applications such as SD-WAN, SASE, IoT, private 5G managed Wi-Fi and AI which will generate new service revenues for service providers
- How uCPE supports zero trust and edge security
- How uCPE merges with edge computing to offer a scalable service platform with reduced TCO
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Christopher Silberberg, Research Analyst, Carrier Network Software, Omdia
- Karl Mörner, VP Product Management, Enterprise Business Unit, ENEA
- Allen Tatara, Senior Manager, Webinar Events, Omdia (Moderator)