Build a Future Proof SASE with uCPE
December 10, 2020 at 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
From SD-WAN to SASE and Edge – why uCPEs are a worthwhile and critical communication service providers endeavor
SD-WAN, SASE, and Edge applications drive network development at an ever increasing pace. New opportunities emerge for communication service Providers, and enterprises benefit from new and improved services. But continuous changes and a world filled with uncertainty makes any service provider or IT manager think twice before investing in network equipment. How can we make sure our investments are still useful to us also in three or five years’ time from now?
Virtualizing the customer premises edge with uCPE is a future-proof path, addressing today’s and tomorrow’s enterprise WAN needs.
In this webinar, we will discuss the main conclusions from a new research report by AvidThink, which digs into the role uCPE has to play in modern enterprise networks and look at how uCPE can solve issues with limited flexibility and lock-in, typical for fixed function appliances.
We will be looking at:
- Trends at the CSPs driving the need for uCPE: SD-WAN, Edge, and SASE and cloud security
- uCPE vs appliances
- uCPE from the service provider perspective
- uCPE from the enterprise perspective
- Overcoming roll-out challenges
- Real-world deployment examples
- Roy Chua | Principal, AvidThink
- Tomas Hedqvist | Director of Product Marketing, Enea