- System Integration
- Poenix, AZ
- Number of positions
- Job type
- Full time
- Level of experience
Please forward your resume with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consult with the customer engineering team to develop specifications for necessary modifications to the daily operation and maintenance of Enea proprietary AAA and PCRF software systems.
- Design and develop modifications to Enea proprietary software systems and ensure their functionality in a test lab environment.
- Provide expert support for daily operation and maintenance of the proprietary AAA and PCRF systems in customer production environment, including system performance and network utilization, to ensure there is no interruption to the network.
- Support network availability and performance during product launch periods by monitoring AAA and PCRF activity.
- Establish necessary capabilities for operating the network systems in the long term.
- Integrate security fixes and new features into deployed products without affecting performance or network availability.
- Provide knowledge transfer through practical mentoring of the customers engineering team through written documentation as well as in meetings with the engineering and operations teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience as a Systems Integrator or related field
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience, we will accept 7 years of experience as a System Integrator
- 5 years of experience in the Mobile Operators domain
- 5 years of experience with AAA and PCRF or similar software for mobile networks
- 5 years of experience working in a Tier 1 mobile operators production environment
- May telecommute (work from home) from anywhere in the US
- May need to travel to client sites across US for brief trips of 1 week, less than 10% of the time
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com