Global role based in Paris, reporting to Senior Vice-President of Marketing; focusing on high-tech B2B content marketing and lead generation.
- Manage portfolio segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Create sales tools (presentations, datasheets, success stories, etc.)
- Write text for Website, articles, blog posts, infographics, emailings, press releases
- Propose and develop white papers & webinars (internal, with partners, with analysts)
- Propose and develop videos and animations (top / mid / bottom of funnel)
- Manage joint marketing with ecosystem partners: trade shows, webcasts, demos, datasheets, presentations, etc.
- Use best practice tools and processes for B2B, high-tech demand generation
- Develop and coordinate lead generation campaigns, per product, use case, segment
- Identify and pre-qualify sales leads and hand over to Sales
- Identify and develop new market opportunities and new use cases
- Recommend and attend trade shows, conferences and webinars for prospecting
Personal skills and experience
- 10+ years of experience in B2B, high-tech marketing
- Working knowledge of the complete marketing mix
- Particularly familiar with B2B content marketing and demand generation
- Experience either at HQ or regional marketing for a high-tech vendor
- Previous experience of the telecom or IT market is a plus
Organization and effectiveness
- Reliable: "say what you will do and do what you said"
- Hands-on "doer": able and willing to produce quality work personally
- Self-motivated and with a good sense of priorities
- Perfectly fluent written and spoken English
- Able to write high quality marketing material in English
- Able to give impactful presentations (prospects, conferences, webinars, videos)
- Engineering or business degree, additional MBA is a plus
About Enea and the DPI Business Unit
Enea develops the software foundation for the connected society, supplying solutions for mobile traffic optimization, subscriber data management, network virtualization, traffic classification, embedded operating systems, and professional services. More than 3 billion people around the globe rely on our technologies in their daily lives. Enea's leading DPI-based IP traffic classification and network intelligence software is embedded by vendors and integrators into their products sold to telcos, cloud service providers and enterprises. For more information on Enea's Qosmos Probe or Qosmos DPI technology: www.qosmos.com.