Future-Proofing SD-WAN: Building on Open and Cost-Effective uCPE Webinar
The rise of whitebox has given enterprises and service providers unprecedented ability to build custom solutions without being reliant on one vendor. With rising adoption of SD-WAN, both are turning to uCPE as a foundation to SD-WANsolutions built specifically for their needs.
This webinar will look at the significance of “openness” in SD-WAN offerings and the truth of just how “universal” most uCPE’s are. It will examine the need for interoperability and the steps vendors are and aren’t taken to enable it. Finally, it will address the role of service integrators, service providers, and enterprises as they all work to deploy SD-WAN with uCPE.
- Karl Mörner | VP Product Management | OS Business Unit | Enea
- Roy Chua, Founder | Principal | AvidThink (formerly SDxCentral Research)
This webinar will cover:
- Why building custom edge and SD-WAN solutions is critical for enterprises and service providers
- How uCPE is the foundation for these customized solutions and why it improves the overall economics of the edge
- Why an open and flexible edge platform is required and how uCPE fulfills that requirement
- Why scalability is needed to for cost-effectiveness and how it can be achieved
- The requirements to make deployment, configuration, management and VNFonboarding effortless