Enea is looking for an Open Position: Embedded Software Developer – OSE® core
Enea is opening the search for more highly skilled engineers to join our OSE® core team. Enea OSE® is our fully featured realtime operating system optimized for distributed and fault-tolerant systems. It powers a wide range of embedded systems, from communication infrastructure and mobile phones to industrial control systems.
We now need to enforce our core team and are looking for you who have a technical background in software engineering with an interest and extra engagement in process scheduling, memory management, heap algorithms and staying current with leading-edge embedded technologies. As part of the Core development team you will be responsible for variably tasks from design and development to maintenance and support. Together with your team you will influence and contribute in developing our future OSE® embedded operating systems.
- Design, development, maintenance and support of memory manager, heap, kernel etc.
- Work with different target platforms (Ex: PowerPC, X86, MIPS etc)
- Participate in requirement gathering, design and code reviews
- Write project documents like design documents
- Assist QA engineers in test planning and developing test cases
- Participation in team discussions, assigned activities status reporting etc.
- At least three years of experience as a professional in embedded system development.
- Should possess excellent programming skills in C programming language.
- Experience of assembler programming/debugging.
- Experience of hardware architectures (Ex: PowerPC, X86, MIPS etc)
- Should be capable of working independently.
- Master of Science or a comparable academic exam.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- You are a team player.
For more information please contact
Eva Swedberg, Line Manager +46 (0)709-714595 or
Magnus Gillberg, Director R&D, +46 (0)709-71443
Please apply by sending a letter and your CV no later than August 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org